Clean cut with a fresh, refined take on their pop punk sound, Proper Dose by …
In a collaboration between Hopeless Records and their not-for-profit project Sub City, comes Songs That Saved My Life, a compilation album of bands covering songs helping them survive rough spots.
10 September was Australia’s ‘R U OK’ day, and internationally, was World Suicide Prevention Day.
The surprise release from yesterday introduced Neck Deep’s cover with video of Natalie Imbruglia’s “cover of a cover” of Torn (check it out below).
Accompanying it was the news of the full 12 song track list featuring on the record dropping 9th November, but is available for pre-order through Hopeless Records now.
Since its formation, Sub City has raised over 2.5 million dollars for charities since their creation, and has dedicated this album to raising benefits for Crisis Text Line, Hope For The Day, The Trevor Project and To Write Love On Her Arms.
With some huge names on the album including Movements, Taking Back Sunday and Against Me!, it’s set to be a big one, with any 80’s or 90’s kids childhood favourites making an appearance. Check out the full track list below.
- Neck Deep – Torn (*originally made famous by* Natalie Imbruglia)
- Movements – Losing My Religion (** R.E.M.)
- Stand Atlantic – Your Graduation (** Modern Baseball)
- Dance Gavin Dance – Semi Charmed Life (** Third Eye Blind)
- Against Me! – People Who Died (** The Jim Carroll Band)
- Taking Back Sunday – Bullet With Butterfly Wings (**Smashing Pumpkins)
- Dream State – Crawling (** Linkin Park)
- As It Is – Such Great Heights (** The Postal Service)
- Oceans Ate Alaska – Shape of My Heart (** Sting)
- Too Close To Touch – Let It Be (** The Beatles)
- Dan Campbell & Ace Enders – Broom People (** The Mountain Goats)
- The Maine – Transatlanticism (** Death Cab For Cutie)