Hands up who’s seen The Castle? You know, the most Australian movie ever. Apart from …
Recent Nuclear Blast signing, Dutch epic black/death metallers Bleeding Gods have released the first track from their debut record, Dodekathelon, From Feast To Beast. Watch below:
The Greek mythological concept album is due through NB on 12th January, 2018. The video was directed by Sebastiaan Spijker.
The album was recorded at Pitch Note Productions and Hal 5 Studio, and mixed and mastered at Soundlodge Studio. The cover artwork (below) was created by Dimitris Tzortzis from Immensa Artis.
Main man and guitarist Ramon Ploeg (ex-Houwitser) states: “We are really proud to launch our first single From Feast To Beast from the new album Dodekathlon upon you! The track is about catching the Erymanthian Boar and bring it back alive to King Eurystheus. This was Hercules’ fourth labour of the series of twelve episodes concerning his penance for slaying his son, daughter and wife Megara. Sebastiaan did an awesome job directing the video, which only shows some band shots. It is a real joy to work with him and he has a good and fast communication, which we like. We hope you will enjoy the video as much as we do!”
Bleeding Gods is Ploeg, Mark Huisman (Vocals), Rutger Van Noordenburg (Guitars), Gea Mulder (Bass & Backing Vocals), and Daan Klemann (Drums).
Bleeding Gods – Dodekathelon tracklist
1. Bloodguilt (Nemean Lion)
2. Multiple Decapitation (Lernaean Hydra)
3. Beloved by Artemis (Ceryneian Hind)
4. From Feast To Beast (Erymanthian Boar)
5. Inhuman Humiliation (Augean Stables)
6. Birds Of Hate (Stymphalian Birds)
7. Saviour Of Crete (Cretan Bull)
8. Tyrannical Blood (Mares Of Diomedes)
9. Seeds Of Distrust (Belt Of Hippolyta)
10. Tripled Anger (Cattle Of Geryon)
11. Hera’s Orchard (Apples Of The Hesperides)
12. Hound Of Hell (Cerberus)